Windsor Seize the Day 2017
On Saturday, October 28, 2017 at 10:30am, Epilepsy Southwestern Ontario (ESWO) will host our First Annual Seize the Day 5k Run / 2.5k Walk in Windsor!
The event will take place at Sandpoint Park (10300 Riverside Dr. E., Windsor) to raise funds for epilepsy education, support and community engagement programs for the Windsor-Essex area. This fun filled family event will include a run and walk, followed by a community BBQ.
The Seize the Day 2.5k Walk & 5k Run supports individuals, families and members of the community affected by seizure disorders and epilepsy. Whether you are walking to honour someone who passed away from a seizure, supporting those affected by epilepsy and seizure disorders, or want to help raise awareness, we invite you to join us for this special occasion. Whether you run marathons, or just enjoy the casual walk, everyone is welcome to participate! We hope you can join us and help make this annual event even bigger this year.
Seating is limited, please bring a lawn chair or blanket. Parking is available across the street.
Registration and Fees
- Online registration does not include the race fees, these must be paid via mail or at the event
- Register in advance for $20 or at the event for $25
- The event is free for any individual submitting at least $100 in pledges
- Receive a free t-shirt and have your registration fee waived if you submit $150 or more in pledges
- Run and walk is free for those under 17 years of age
- Please ensure all cheques are made payable to Epilepsy Southwestern Ontario
Walk as a Team
Visit our Facebook Event Page for updates.
Click here to download poster.