London's 5th Annual Seize the Day
On Your Marks…Get Set…Go: 5th Annual Seize the Day Event Takes on Epilepsy!
On Sunday, September 30, 2018, Epilepsy Southwestern Ontario (ESWO) will host its 5th Annual Seize the Day 5k Run / 2.5k Walk at Graham Family Eco Park our new location to raise funds for epilepsy education, support and community engagement programs for local communities in Southwestern Ontario. This fun filled family event will include a run and walk, followed by a community BBQ. Start time: 10:30am.
The Seize the Day 2.5k Walk & 5k Run supports individuals, families and members of the community affected by seizure disorders and epilepsy. Whether you are walking to honour someone who passed away from a seizure, supporting those affected by epilepsy and seizure disorders, or want to help raise awareness, we invite you to join us for this special occasion. Whether you run marathons, or just enjoy the casual walk, everyone is welcome to participate! We hope you can join us and help make this annual event even bigger this year.
Registration and Fees
- Online registration does not include the race fees, these must be paid via mail, at the event or at or in person at 797 York Street, Unit 3 London, ON
- Register in advance for $20 or at the event for $25
- The event is free for any individual submitting at least $100 in pledges
- Receive a free t-shirt and have your registration fee waived if you submit $150 or more in pledges
- Run and walk is free for those under 17 years of age
- Please ensure all cheques are made payable to Epilepsy Southwestern Ontario
Happening This Year
- Beat the lines! Pre-register, drop off your pledges and pickup your t-shirts in advance. ESWO will be hosting two pre-registration days on Wednesday, September 26 and Friday, September 28 from 4:30pm-6:30pm.
- We will be selling raffle tickets ($2 each or 3 for $5) to win some fantastic prizes!
Walk as a Team
- Register as a team! Teams must have a minimum of 4 people and must register in advance
- Registration fees and incentives apply to each individual member of the team. (to receive a t-shirt each team member must collect $150 in pledges)
- We have created a Team Captain's Kit for those who are interested in organizing a team for the event.
NOTE: New Location: Graham Family Eco Park
|Event Date||Sunday, September 30th, 10:30am|
|Event End Date||Sunday, September 30th, 1:30pm|
|Location||Graham Family Eco Park|