Join us for our 4th Annual Seize the Day 5k Run / 2.5k Walk on Sunday, September 24, 2017 at Kiwanis Park North (Hale St. entrance) to raise funds for epilepsy education, support and community engagement programs for local communities in Southwestern Ontario. This fun filled family event will include a run and walk, followed by a community BBQ.
The Seize the Day 2.5k Walk & 5k Run supports individuals, families and members of the community affected by seizure disorders and epilepsy. Whether you are walking to honour someone who passed away from a seizure, supporting those affected by epilepsy and seizure disorders, or want to help raise awareness, we invite you to join us for this special occasion. Whether you run marathons, or just enjoy the casual walk, everyone is welcome to participate! We hope you can join us and help make this annual event even bigger this year.
Registration and Fees
- Online registration does not include the race fees, these must be paid via mail, at the event or at or in person at 690 Hale Street in London
- Register in advance for $20 or at the event for $25
- The event is free for any individual submitting at least $100 in pledges
- Receive a free t-shirt and have your registration fee waived if you submit $150 or more in pledges
- Run and walk is free for those under 17 years of age
- Please ensure all cheques are made payable to Epilepsy Southwestern Ontario